Sunday 23 October 2011

Another day done on the C2C

I think this is a Swaledale
I have now done the posting for day ten which was Richmond to Danby Wiske, and I am getting there, like I said I will be posting this over a few days as I have to keep sifting through photos.

Bella and I went on the Round of Aiken Beck today with 4 adults and 2 teenagers and had a good day out. The weather changed for the better and it stopped raining almost to order as we disembarked from the 77 bus at Scawgill Bridge and then we had to plod up the steep fellside. Once up though we had a splendid high level walk across towards Lord's Seat and then down to Whinlatter before going to the visitor centre for a welcome cuppa whilst we waited for the bus home. I think at this time of year its always a good idea to have a cafe at the end of the walk. Sadly, I forgot the camera and so did all the others.

No comments: