Thursday 29 April 2010

Keswick Mountain Festival our walks are filling up!

Yes, we have taken more orders over the last few days and now the Helm Crag to Stonethwaite walk is fully booked. So a big thank you to all of you for supporting us and we hope to see all 20 of you on the day.

More of you have been turning up at the Moot Hall after reading about us for the first time on the new website and you have been most complimentary about it to me. Also I know that you all say you will be back, so we look forward to that too. We had a couple of lovely ladies all the way from Florida and a Norwegian lass + Mary from Kent and Neil up Catbells last Tuesday so if you have any photos you want to send in please don't hesitate as I have not been carrying a camera on the last few walks I have taken out. I know that yesterday's walk up Skiddaw with Alison and Halle was thoroughly enjoyed by all and I was told the visibility and views were superb.

3 comments:

rita said...

Good Luck for today's walk Great and Green Gable and tomorrow's one High Spy and Maiden Moor. Your weather looks promising! It's wet here, but I will do a short walk anyway now. Sorry for being a bit quiet for some time, but my computer needed a new Festplatte (what's the English word for Festplatte?) and I was off line. Looking forward to the Mountain Festival. Not long now. Wanted to book Sir Ranulph's speech, but no chance, sold out. Should have been quicker, shouldn't I?

Lyn Armstrong said...

I guess it would be the motherboard? Quite nasty if that needs replacing coz everything plugs into it....

rita said...

Motherboard, of course! I should have known that. Sometimes I'm running out of my English...

Pete and Bella are walking without you today?